The Arizona Department of Education encourages school leaders to share the following information with their community.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new federal benefit to help households pay for high-speed internet and devices. You qualify if someone in your household participates in at least one of these programs:
- Free and reduced school lunch
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Medicaid, SSI (Supplemental Security Income), Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Lifeline and more
You also qualify if your household’s annual income is below:
- $36,620 for a family of two
- $46,060 for a family of three
- $55,500 for a family of four
You do not need to be a citizen or have a Social Security number to qualify for this program.
You can help spread the word about the Affordable Connectivity Program by sharing the below flyer which features information in English and Spanish: