SUSD Meal Policies
Safford USD School Meal Policy Summary 2020-2021
Welcome back!! Please read these important reminders about the school meal program at Safford USD.
- Applications from last school year are good for the first 30 days of school. Last year’s applications expire on September 15th, 2020.
- Please turn in your new application ASAP. You can fill out a paper application which will be sent home the first day of school or you may apply online at www.mymealtime.com.
- Meal Prices:
- Breakfast for all grades is $1.75 for full price and .30 cents for reduced price.
- Lunches are $2.25 for grades K-6th and $2.50 for grades 7-12th. Reduced price lunches are .40 cents for all grades.
- Please keep a positive balance on your students account. Students may not charge more than $10 for paid accounts and $2 for reduced which is roughly equal to 4 Lunches.
- Elementary school students that owe more than $10 will not be refused meals but may be given alternate meals with their accounts charged until balances are paid.
- Middle and High school students with excessive balances may be refused meals. Please monitor your students account and send them with cash to pay for a meal or please send a sack lunch if they owe more than $10 for paid accounts and $2 for reduced.
- The cafeterias accept checks or cash. Please make checks out to SUSD Foodservice. Accounts may be paid with a credit card on the www.mymealtime.com website. You will need your students ID number to register for online payment. The online function also allows you to view account and receive emails when low acct.
Free & Reduced Questions: Susan Carrasco 928-348-7006
Lunch Account Balances: Cyndi Arbizo 928-348-7056
Foodservice Questions or Balance Questions: Jon Walker 928-348-7005